Monday, June 28, 2010

Night Before

Well it's the night before I leave! Everything is packed, or I hope it is anyway, and my head is just full of detail on flight schedules etc.
Everything up to this point, even though frustrating and stressful at times, has worked out! My Dad doesn't have to leave until Wednesday, my medications don't seem to be causing too many problems-I did get sick this morning but hopefully spreading out the times that I take them will solve this problem. Please do pray about this though!
So here's the run down for tomorrow at least as much of it as I know.
8:00am depart from Central City to Omaha
11:15am arrive in Omaha for lunch with my family
11:50am check in at airport
2:50pm flight takes off for Minneapolis
4:05pm flight arrives
5:05pm flight takes off for Amsterdam
1:19am flight arrives
3:25am flight departs for Nairobi
11:25am flight arrives
***All times are based on CST
Once I get to the airport in Nairobi, I will go through customs and shortly after meet Aly!
Next time I post I will not be in the U.S.

2 comments: