Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More Info to Pray About! 7 DAYS

Well I'm feeling completely overwhelmed today!
I just got off the phone with Amanda and Aly. I found out that Amanda, who has been guiding me through this whole process, is no longer going to be in Kenya with me. Aly will still be flying into Nairobi on the same day as I am, so that's good.
They also gave me a fairly detailed description of what will take place at the airport in Nairobi. Which right now is completely overwhelming, but Amanda says I shouldn't be worried at all. She says the people are all very nice and helpful!
There are still many unknown details about this trip that make me quite nervous. Please pray that going through customs goes well, and that I am able to find Aly. Please also pray that I am able to find and make all of my connecting flights and have no problems at check points!
Thanks for all your prayers, they are very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment