Friday, June 25, 2010

Updates...4 DAYS

Hello everyone!
I found out today that my Dad isn't leaving until Wednesday, so he gets to go with us to send me off!
There was lots of confusing, and frustrating phone calls today concerning my medicines; however, i took one of my medicines this morning and am still breathing, so i think I'm gonna be okay! There were many conflicting opinions, but what I've been told is the only reason they don't like you to take them together is because one could lesson the effectiveness of the other or vice versa. God's my true physician, and I believe he will protect me from these things!
He's reminded me today in Hebrews 9 that He's already saved me from the worst death and now I get to live and serve for Him!
Hebrews 9:14-15
"How much more then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment