Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Satan doesn't know about ME! 6 DAYS

Sometimes all we can do is live moment by moment, and make the best of each of those moments. Satan has definitely been very busy in my moments today, but little does he know that God has had the upper hand in them today!
MOMENT #1
Well, I woke up this morning with a broken tooth! How it happened I don't really know, but I wasn't going to allow that to get in the way of the ministry opportunities I had today at VBS-so I dealt with the pain, (mostly hunger pains cause i was afraid to eat as it was sensitive). Through VBS, God reminded me that I've committed to being obedient in giving my life and my all! (Post from 6/21/10)
MOMENT #2
As I arrived at the dentist office my mom called me with some difficult news. She told me that my Dad just found out he might have to go on a business trip the day I fly out of the country. After talking with a friend who has some say in my Dad's travels, I was informed not to worry. God knows what's gonna happen with this moment and He has mine and my Dad's best interest at hand!
MOMENT #3
On top of all of this I have a little bit of a cold/sinus problem, so I went to the Doctor to try to get this issue solved before leaving! All went well at the clinic and I picked up my prescriptions. As I began to read the side effects, "Don't take if..." stuff, I soon discovered that I could not only take my antibiotic for the sinus junk, but I also couldn't take my malaria medicine because of my typhoid tablets! I still don't know the outcome of this moment yet, but I do know that God is good and already has the solution to this problem figured out!
He has definitely been at work in my life today as He has also only let my overwhelmed feelings last a few minutes out of each of these moments!
Please continue to pray for overwhelmed moments, and for my health!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment