Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Changes

Today I receive a message from Julie concerning my housing...
"Amanda and I are working on housing for the many people who are coming to Kijabe this summer. Unfortunately, the 3-bedroom house we thought would be available, is not going to open up until late July There are other options, so no worries. However, I need an idea of how your fund raising is coming along and what your housing budget is likely to be. Once we have a good idea of where you are financially, we can secure the best option for your budget."
Please pray that God provides a safe place for me to stay as well as financially for this change!

2 comments:

  1. How is your fund raising going Jessica? Let your needs be know. We're praying for you. It's been wonderful to watch you grow into a beautiful women. May God bless you on this journey (not just the trip to Africa, but the process before & after).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave,
    I have currently have $2,518.32 which is enough to cover my plane tickets. I still need $1,281.68. Thanks for praying!

    ReplyDelete